Decks are a great way to enjoy outdoor living.
- Decks can complement your home, instead of the stark bare concrete patio slab.
- Decks are most often used at the rear of the home where the property slopes.
- Decks are the better choice than a concrete slab when the ground level is low. It would be too costly to bring in fill dirt, stem walls, and concrete slab
- You could have a beautiful wood deck with railing and steps, multiple levels, built-in gazebos, built-in benches and tables.
- And all of this could be built with no maintenance composite materials. You could add a fire pit, outdoor lighting and outdoor music.